Which of the following statements related to the Central Administrative Tribunals are correct?
1. It is a statutory body
2. Its members are drawn from administrative background only.
3. It is not bound by the procedure prescribed in the code of civil procedure.
4. Its jurisdiction covers the members of All India Service as well as Central Services and Central Government posts.
5. It was set up in 1985
Part XIV-A of the Constitution of India deals with which of the following:
1. Administrative tribunals
2. Adjudication or trial by tribunals in respect of enforcement of any tax
3. Adjudication or trial by tribunals in respect of ceiling on urban property
4. Adjudication or trial by tribunals in respect of industrial and labour disputes
Select the correct answer using the codes given below: