Which of the following is true Based on the nature of stimuli, tropism can be classified as follows
1. Phototropism: Movement of a plant part towards light. e.g. shoot of a plant.
2. Geotropism: Movement of a plant in response to gravity. e.g. root of a plant.
3. Hydrotropism: Movement of a plant or part of a plant towards water. e.g. root of a plant.
4. Thigmotropism: Movement of a plant part due to touch. e.g. climbing vines.
5. Chemotropism: Movement of a part of plant in response to chemicals. e.g. growth of a pollen tube in response to sugar present on the stigma
1,2,3 are only true
1,2,4,5 are true
1,3,4,5 are true
All are true
D. All are true
Which are the following is needed for Photosynthesis
1. Chlorophyll - Green pigment in leaves
3. Carbon dioxide (from air)
5. Sun Light
1,2,5 is needed
1,2,3,5 is needed
1,3,5 is needed
All are needed
B. 1,2,3,5 is needed