Conider the follwing statements:
Significance of World Consumer Rights Day is/are:
1. an opportunity to promote the basic rights of all consumers
2. demand for their rights that must be respected and protected
3. protesting against the market abuses and social injustices.
1 and 2
2 and 3
1,2 and 3
D. 1,2 and 3
With reference to consumers rights/ privileges under the provisions of law in India, which of the following statements is/are correct?
1. Consumers act empowered to take samples for food testing.
2. When a consumer flies a complaint in any consumer forum, no fee is required to be paid.
3. In case of death of a consumer, his / her legal heir can file a complaint in the consumer forum on his/her behalf.
1 and 3
2 and 3
1, 2 and 3
B. 1 and 3